Let me introduce myself… I’m Carleigh and this is my blog: The Thrifty Catholic! I’m so glad you could stumble upon my blog and hopefully you’ll be able to obtain some useful information on here!
This blog will kind of be a cluster of things ranging from religion, lifestyle, reviews, and other miscellaneous things going on in my life. So, in a sense, this blog represents myself.
But first, here are 10 facts about myself.
- I converted to Catholicism over the past year of my life. I came home to the Church and was finally baptism, confirmed, and had my first communion on April 19th, 2014. God is great!
- I am a college student majoring in Communications (currently) and my goal is to work for some sort of non-profit organization! Fingers crossed!
- I really love reviewing products and giving my opinion on things. Like, a lot.
- My favorite bible verse is 2 Timothy 1:7. For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline.
- I am left handed!
- I adore thrift shopping and getting really good deals! I am a bit frugal but I love shopping, so thrifting suits me very well!
- My nail polish collection is HUGE. Well, in my opinion it’s huge. I would say I’m happily addicted to nail polish.
- Fall is my favorite season. I love being bundled up in a scarf and throwing on a cardigan! Call me old lady-like, but I can’t help it.
- I am apart of Sigma Alpha Iota. It is a international music fraternity for women. If you’re apart of it, contact me! I’d love to get in touch with a fellow SAI sister! Vita brevis ars longa!
- I long to become a catechist for the Catholic Church. I love to inform people about our beautiful faith and how much meaning Jesus put into His Church. Hopefully I will be able to become one soon!
That seems to be all for now. I am very excited to see what entries this blog entails! I’ll try to update and post frequently. Til then, God bless!